Gary Tanashian - Comments
NFTRH & Biiwii's Unique Market Perspectives

Gary Tanashian of nftrh.com and biiwii.com successfully owned and operated a progressive medical component manufacturing company for 21 years, keeping the company’s fundamentals in alignment with global economic ... more

"Prepare For Excitement!" One Trader Thinks Higher Oil Prices Will Save Us All

#Oil bouncing on price manip jawboning is a suspect FUNNY mental for the stock market. That said, I'm leaning bullish the casino atmosphere.

In this article: OIL
Silver Bullion On Sale After 10.6% Fall In Two Weeks

The news that was bearish for silver was a massive buildup in large speculator net longs and commercial trader net shorts, with the cherry on top being a recent bullish lurch by small specs, AKA the little guy.

The Stock Whisper Of The Day: SPY, AMD And BP

Ah, good points. Was just curious. FWIW, I agree. Also, it's a fad IMO. Some are good though; Chris Ciovacco comes to mind. Right to business with no b/s.

In this video: SPY, AMD, BP
The Stock Whisper Of The Day: SPY, AMD And BP

What do you hate about them? I think they can be useful... in the right hands.

In this video: SPY, AMD, BP
The A-Team

Although the chart's log scale is at work here as well, TK.

In this article: AAPL
Europe Will Climb That Same Wall Of Worry

Sir, your reputation precedes you. Good to see your article here! IMO the financial media need more macro and less day trading stuff.

Melco Resorts & Entertainment – Time To Cash In Your Chips

Nice article. I am not well educated on this sector, but have had my eye on WYNN. Your article helped connect some dots. Looking forward to more.

In this article: MLCO
Swamp Creatures Sack D.C.; Fed Drops MOAB On Wall St.

I believe the MOAB is because it is clear that we are now in the realm of 'fiscal' policy where before, the Fed had been employing 'monetary' policy. Wax on here and wax off there....

Use This Simple Technique To Make Better Trade Decisions

Often times simpler is better. Good job, David.

In this article: SPY
Tech Sector Holds The Key

Good to see you too, Candy. I've been asking myself 'correction or corrective consolidation?' for a while now. Seems like you've got the same question in mind.

In this article: DJI, SPX, QQQ